Electric heaters are available in ratings of up to 2000 kW and are used for heating the supply air in duct systems, in central ventilation units and for various industrial processes. If correctly rated, rectangular duct heaters can provide heating for entire houses and buildings. Our flexible production system enables us to adapt the duct heaters accurately to the application. This may concern heaters for air handling units, industrial processes or very arduous environments. This may involve the need for strengthened electrical insulation, the use of stainless steel, high power ratings, high operating temperatures or the like.
- Can be installed both horizontally and vertically
- Built-in overheating protections, at least one with automatic reset and one with manual reset
- Enclosed stainless steel plain tube elements
- Bulit-in electronic air flow monitor included in several models
- Several possibilities to adapt you heater to your application. Read more in our brochure