Kitchen Ecology Unit
With an ever increasing environmental awareness and the common global goal to reduce emissions and pollutions, has a responsibility of contributing through the filtration of cooking fumes arising from commercial kitchen applications. In order to effectively filter all the grease, gaseous and other particles, and proper filtration of the extracted fumes from these commercial cooking appliances is required. An Ecology Unit is meant as a second stage filtration system, when a proper kitchen hood suitable for the desired appliance comes in first.
Ideal Solution for exhaust ventilation in commercial & industrial kitchen.Minimum 4 to 5 stages of effective filtration to have assured removal efficiency & performance:
- Grease filter to remove oil grease and mist.
- Electrostatic precipitator for removing smoke,mist and fumes.
- Bag Filter(fibre glass media) to remove fine dust particles.
- Gas phase filter depending on kitchen type and pollutants.
- V-type mini pleated carbon filter with premium quality granular activated media.
- Canister type carbon filter & leak proof canister holding frame.
- Cassette type carbon filter.
- Jaf terragrid(honey comb tye)filter.
- After filter will be needed for Canister and cassette type Carbon filter.
- Centrifugal fan and motor section.
For more details please contact +974 31104553 , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Pollutants
- How to maintain good IAQ?
- Air Purification Equipment
- Pungent Odours
Vapour refers to a gas phase at a temperature where the same substance can also exist in the liquid or solid state, below the critical temperature of the substance. (For example, water has a critical temperature of 374 °C (647 K), which is the highest temperature at which liquid water can exist.)
Aerosol is a suspension of fine solid particles or liquid droplets, in air or another gas. The liquid or solid particles have diameter mostly smaller than 1 μm or so; larger particles with a significant settling speed make the mixture a suspension, but the distinction is not clear-cut
Smoke is a collection of airborne solid and liquid particulates and gases. Smoke is an aerosol (or mist) of solid particles and liquid droplets that are close to the ideal range of sizes of visible light.
The naked eye detects particle sizes greater than 7 µm (micrometres). Visible particles emitted from a fire on burning are referred to as smoke. Invisible particles are generally referred to as gas or fumes.
A gas or vapour/vapor that smells strongly or is dangerous to inhale. A material that has been vaporized from the solid or liquid state to the gas state and re-coalesced to the solid state.
Dusts are the fine particles of matter (granular solid pollutants) which arises from exhaust gases. These particulate matters suspend in the walls or surface of the air.
An odour is always caused by one or more volatilized chemical compounds. These are generally at a very low concentration. Unpleasant odours play various roles in nature, often to warn of danger, though this may not be known to the subject who smells it
- Commercial Kitchen
- Office Building
Focuses on exhaust from active kitchens during cooking through hoods. Generally, all the active commercial kitchens are fitted with hoods & duct work along with ventilation fans that are designed to remove oil grease and steamy fumes. However, odor removal targeting gaseous pollutants are often omitted at the hood design. To overcome this, a Kitchen Exhaust Purification unit consisting of different stages of filters, including Gas Phase filters, can be installed in between the ventilation fan and kitchen hood, in the duct work.
Focuses on kitchen odors that are transmitted to air intake of air handlers from neighbouring ambient of active kitchen Exhaust. In this case, the problem is only the gaseous odor pollutant, so, can be solved by installing appropriate gas phase / odour removal filters in the air handlers that are infected by the polluted neighbour hood.
Air Purification Equipment
- Best choice for Exhaust ventilation in commercial & institutional kitchens.
- Utilizes effective particulate and gaseous removal filters to have proven results.
- Stable & effective for many years with very minimum Maintenance & Replacements.
- Modularized Design of Effective filtration stages to achieve the required removal efficiency and performance.
- Ecological design with Substantial Energy Saving & Sustainability.
- Modularized & Ergonomically designed to suit any type of specific requirements.
- Cleans grease, oil and smoke from kitchen exhaust air.
- Reduces odor in the kitchen exhaust air.
- Clean kitchen exhaust ducting and Fan.
- Reduced fire hazard of kitchen.
- Optional 25 to 50% re-usage of kitchen exhaust air in case of Air conditioned Kitchens, energy saving & sustainability.
- Grease & Particulate Pre - Filters
- Electrostatic Precipitators
- High Efficiency Particulate Filters
- Gas Phase / Odour Removal Filters
Grease & Particulate Pre - Filters
JAF Grease Filters, in Corrosion Resistant Aluminium construction shall effectively remove the excessive Grease & Oil generated during the cooking.
(optional) 1st or 2nd Stage pre-filters of JAF DeaKleen (or) JAF DeaMat filters can be offered to remove particulates ranging from 10 to 2.5micron.
JAF Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP), shall effectively remove fine particles, like dust and smoke, using electrostatic charge,minimally resisting the flow of air through the unit. The units shall be Self Sufficient with control schematics to have effective removal of particle sizes down 0.01μm, like smoke,mist, fumes & dust.
High Efficiency Particulate Filters
- JAF MIRADEEP BORSA FG
- JAF MIRADEEP BORSA
- JAF MIRACEL V
- JAF MIRACEL I / II
- JAF LUNACEL
Any of above, or, other suitable JAF Filter Models shall be chosen & offered dependingon the type of kitchen & its usage requirements.
Gas Phase / Odour Removal Filters
- JAF MIRASORB HC
- JAF CANISTER MODULES
- JAF CASSETTE MODULES
- JAF TERRAGRID (Honey Comb) MODULES
Any of above, or, other suitable JAF Gas Phase Filter Models shall be chosen and offered depending on the type of kitchen & its usage requirements.
JAF Gas Phase Filter Modules offered in the KEU, plays a Vital Role in removing the odorous pollutants by Adsorption,Absorption & Chemisorption Techniques.